Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February Student Branch Meeting

Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank Bill Wong for his informative and engaging presentation on the Drake's Landing Solar Community in Alberta. We hope to have him back in the future to share his experiences with other groundbreaking residential solar projects.

In other news, there will be a career fair next month at Algonquin College just before the Ottawa Valley Chapter ASHRAE meeting. Details will follow as I receive them.

We also plan to setup a tour of either a campus building or a prominent building downtown before the end of the term. Details will also follow as I receive them.

I hope everyone that attended the student branch meeting enjoyed it, and I hope to see you all again at the next Carleton ASHRAE event.

Cheers,
Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment